- I am the Higgs. Thou shalt have no other Higgs before me.
- II Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
- Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the HIGGS thy God Particle am a jealous God Particle, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Higgs thy God Particle in vain.
- Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honour thy fermion and thy boson.
- Thou shalt not annihilate.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s mass nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
08 luglio 2012
The Ten Commandments of the God Particle, by Steinn Sigurðsson. Thou shalt have no other Higgs before me
The Ten Commandments by Steinn Sigurðsson