- Blocks that change from one type to another
- Entangled blocks that stay linked across any distance
- Ability to "quantize" an area, saving all nearby blocks as data. These blocks can then be "de-quantized" in a new location. Effectively allows the copy/pasting of an area.
- Ability to create portals from one location on a server to another.
- Ability to create portals from one server to another. (!!!)
- Ability to quantize blocks on one server, and de-quantize them on another.
- Quantum Ore
- Quantum Dust
- Essence of Observation
- Essence of Superposition
- Essence of Entanglement
- Observer Dependent Block
- Quantum Block
- Entagled Block
- Quantum Goggles
- Quantum Computer
- Entangled Quantum Computer
- Anti-Observation Goggles
- Automated Observer
qCraft is a mod that brings the principles of quantum physics to the world of Minecraft.
This mod was developed by a unique partnership between the following groups:
- DanTwoHundred - creator of ComputerCraft
- TeacherGaming - makers of MinecraftEdu
- E-Line Media
- CalTech - Institute for Quantum Information and Matter
- and some friends at Google
Andrea Mameli, blog Linguaggio Macchina 28 Ottobre 2015